Past MO-AFCC Spring Conference
The Missouri Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (MO-AFCC)
Each year MO-AFCC members and other interested professionals gather for an outstanding training and networking event - the spring conference! Below you may view the past topics of our conference, or click here to for information on our next spring conference.
- March 28-29, 2019 - "The Tiger is in the Details: Exploring Decision-Making Processes in Family Law Cases" with Philip Stahl, PhD
- March 15-16, 2018 - "Getting it Right for the Child: Creating Child-Focused Parenting Plans" with Mindy Mitnick, EdM, MA, Licensed Psychologist
- March 31-April 1, 2016, "The Terrible Teens: Problems, Pitfalls, and Practical Solutions for Working with Families of Teens Who Have Moved from the Car-seat to the Driver's Seat" with Matthew Sullivan, PhD
- April 9-10, 2015, "Reducing Conflict through Teaching Effective Co-Parenting Skills and Techniques" with Edward Farber, PhD
- April 3-4, 2014, "Understanding Parenting in the Context of Coercive Control" with Kristine Lizas, JD